Head Database is a fast and user-friendly plugin that allows you to obtain thousands of custom Minecraft skulls that feature unique designs.
This easy-to-use heads plugin gives you access to creative designing opportunities that overall enhance the quality of your builds, and gives creative freedom to yourself and your players.
If you want to find more ways for your builds to shine, effortlessly, this plugin is for you!
- Over 25,000 custom heads to choose from.
- Regular updates provided by the minecraft-heads.com website.
- Organized GUI with multiple categories and pages.
- Create customizable categories in which you can add your own heads.
- Vault, Items, and PlayerPoints currency support.
- Advanced search function to browse for heads.
- Gain access to heads that are exclusive to this database only.
- Suggest heads for future database updates.
- Heavily customizable GUI menu.
- Asynchronous loading option to lessen lag.
- Customizable featured tag groups.
- Functional and accessible API system.
/headdb or /hdb or /heads: Opens the user interface.
/hdb info | i: Shows information about the plugin and database.
/hdb search | s [input]: Search for heads in the database.
/playerhead [name] or /phead [name] or /playerh [name]: Gives you a player's head.
/hdb reload | r: Reloads the entire plugin.
/hdb random <player> <category>: Gives a random head from the database to a player.
/hdb open [player] <category/search>: Opens the database for a specified player (requires renamed category name).
/hdb give | g [ID] <amount> <player>: Gives a specified player a specified amount of heads.
/hdb base64: Gives you the base64 code for the head that you are holding.
More information: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/head-database.14280/