New in PlayerVaultsX
- NBT support. This adds support for all special items such as crate keys, etc.
- Convert from old Playervaults version to this automatically.
- Fix issue from previous Playervaults with vaults breaking / players losing items.
- Soon to come database support.
- Dupe fixes such as this
- Quick support to fix any critical issues (ping me in discord and I'll stay up until 3am again to patch if necessary!).
- More consistent updates.
- On top of dupe fixes as soon as they are accurately reported.
- NBT support.
- Adding in requested features: per world, database (mysql), more as they are requested.
- Backup your PlayerVaults plugin folder to be safe.
- Install the PlayerVaultsX.jar. Make sure to delete the old PlayerVaults.jar. Do both of these while the server is off!
- Do not use plugman to load this plugin for the first time! It will break the conversion.
- When your server starts for the first time with PlayerVaultsX, it will migrate your files from plugins/PlayerVaults/uuidvaults/to plugins/PlayerVaults/base64vaults/ automatically. Watch console logs to see progress.
- It will also fix any files that got saved incorrectly by the previous release of PlayerVaults.
- It will not delete any of your old files, even after a successful migration. That is up to you when you feel comfortable deleting old files
- Configurable amount of allowed vaults and size of vaults.
- Unlimited vaults.
- Admins can see all vaults.
- Admins can delete vaults.
- Open / delete offline vaults.
- Saves enchantments and books!
- Drag and drop install!
- Should work on any Minecraft version.
/pv # - Open up that chest.
/pv <player> - Lists vaults that player has.
/pv <player> <#> - Open up that player's vault.
Aliases: /pv, /chest, /playervaults, /vault
/pvdel <#> - Delete your vault.
/pvdel <player> <#> - Delete that player's vault.
/pvsign <#> - Bind a sign to open vault.
/pvsign <player> <#> - Bind a sign to open a certain player's vault.
/pvreload - Reloads config and lang files.
/pvconvert <all -or- plugin name> - Convert other plugins to playervaults. Currently only supports backpack.
/workbench - Open a crafting bench.
playervaults.* - Have max amount of vaults and admin. Default: op
playervaults.amount.# - Amount of vaults you want a player to have.
playervaults.size.# - Number of rows for a player's vaults to have (1-6). Default: 6
playervaults.admin - Be able to open up and delete any chest.
playervaults.delete - Delete other player's vaults. Default: op
playervaults.signs.use - Use a PlayerVaults sign.
playervaults.signs.set - Create a PlayerVaults sign.
playervaults.signs.bypass - Allows users to open via signs without the correct command permission.
playervaults.workbench - Open a crafting bench.
playervaults.notify - Get notified on login if there is an available update.
playervaults.commands.use - Open vaults with commands. Defaults to true
To remove the ability to open vaults with commands while leaving signs as an option, you will need to negate the playervaults.commands.use permission.