leak, leaked, mania, leakmania, alt, alts, gen, alt-gen, alts-gen, generator, generators, minecraft, fortnite, netflix, spotify, hulu, plugin, plugins, xen, foro, xenforo, nulled, crack, cracks, cracked, direct, download, downloads, dl, télécharger, telecharger, free, descargar, gratis, united, we, stand, divided, we, fall, black, spigot, mc, bs, bsmc blackspigot, spigotmc, blackspigotmc, mcspam, mc-spam, mcleak, mc-leak, mcleaks, mc-leaks

What's new

Welcome to LeakMania v6

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Requests

You want a resources which isn't leaked anywhere ? Request a leak here.

Discord

Join our public Discord server and talk with our community.

Support

You've a problem ? Ask a questions to our support !

My Bitcoin Faucet

VenTaz

EXCLUSIVE
EXCLUSIVE
Reaction score
Hello,

I am here to announce you that I launched my new Bitcoin faucet on the 27th of February ; we are 2.000 members.
My faucet rewards you for completing shortlinks, and the current stats are 5 satoshis / shortlink, with 32 shortlinks available / day / IP address.

All you need to start is a FaucetPay account, which you can create from the faucet.

The minimum withdrawal amount is 300 satoshis for the faucet, and payments are sent every day with FaucetPay Direct Transfer.

I have started a new investment program, which lets users invest (atleast 150 satoshis) so we can buy ads to make the faucet more known.
The ROI (Return on Investment) is 110% : you will get 10% of your investment every day during 11 days.
You can invest by transfering your balance to your investment balance or by sending us the amount you want to invest through FaucetPay Direct Transfer.
The minimum withdrawal amount for investments is 1000 satoshis.

I hope you guys will have a look, thank you!

Broken_

At your service. ❤️
Staff member
Webmaster
Verified Member
Security Manager
Reaction score
If you want a partnership, lemme know. :upvote:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4