leak, leaked, mania, leakmania, alt, alts, gen, alt-gen, alts-gen, generator, generators, minecraft, fortnite, netflix, spotify, hulu, plugin, plugins, xen, foro, xenforo, nulled, crack, cracks, cracked, direct, download, downloads, dl, télécharger, telecharger, free, descargar, gratis, united, we, stand, divided, we, fall, black, spigot, mc, bs, bsmc blackspigot, spigotmc, blackspigotmc, mcspam, mc-spam, mcleak, mc-leak, mcleaks, mc-leaks

What's new

Welcome to LeakMania v6

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Requests

You want a resources which isn't leaked anywhere ? Request a leak here.

Discord

Join our public Discord server and talk with our community.

Support

You've a problem ? Ask a questions to our support !

IMPORTANT My Comeback

Broken_

At your service. ❤️
Staff member
Webmaster
Verified Member
Security Manager
Reaction score
Firstly i wanted to say sorry for my inactivity.
In effect, i was inactive for 2 months.
The first reason is because the power supply of my PC burned out and when i ordered a new one, the vendor take 2 months to dispatch my order.
I will comeback in a week because i have a lot of projects (external to LM) to relaunch.
Today i will fix problems with 2FA on the site.
If you have an account which you can't access because you enabled the 2FA by email, please ask me to disable you the 2FA at:
https://forums.leakmania.co/forum/index.php?appeals (you don't need to be logged to post here)

Best Regards,
~ @Broken_, Webmaster / Security Manager.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8